Table of Contents
- Yolanda housing?
- Bahala kayo sa buhay niyo?
- Yolanda funds? Nasaan?
- PH blacklisted for French foreign aid daw?
- The Mayors Romualdez
- Ted Failon
- Yolanda without the Black Propaganda
- Personal stories about Yolanda
- Refuting the Calgary Nurse Story on Facebook
- On the Yolanda Comic Book
- Why did Mar lead people to the basement?!
- Fact check: Did Mar kill the pre-need industry?
- Did ABS-CBN leak questions to Mar during Pangasinan debate?
- Fact check: Did Mar help Jalosjos get a lighter jail sentence?
- “Mar: I don’t need OFW Vote” daw?
- I like Mar… but not his wife!
- I like Leni… but not Mar!
- Wharton Degree?
- Mar? Corrupt?
- Teka-Teka Daw?
- Position on Tax Reform
- Overpriced Patrol Jeeps?
- Stories Behind the Memes
Credit to Mar:
- Who authored the law granting tax exemption to minimum wage earners?
- Mar’s true role in the BPO industry
- Top 10 Tatak-Mar Roxas Projects in DOTC you must know!
- Cheaper Meds Law?
- Air Passenger Bill of Rights?
Attacks on Competence:
People & Sorties:
- Election fraud in Jordan? Debunked!
- What about Mar’s waiver?
- Did Mar author the E-VAT Law?
- Countering Poe’s accusation of BuB as an electoral incentive.
- Countering Sobrepeña’s corruption story re: the MRT.
- Countering Vitangcol’s baseless story re: railway Beep Cards.
- Countering Vitangcol’s accusation re: MRT3 maintenance contract.
This Fight for Mar is a grassroots movement built by volunteers.
We want to help the man. We know what he’s actually done. We know that the black propaganda machine has reared its ugly head. And we know we can slay it by simply telling the truth.
We want to help the administration. Since 2010, lives have been changed for the better. Programs have been institutionalized. Corruption is being curbed. Have all our problems disappeared overnight? No. It’s a work in progress. But finally, after such a long time waiting, our government is beginning to act like one. It is a good beginning.
This website is built by volunteers with no official relation to President Aquino, the Roxas-Robredo teams, or the Liberal Party of the Philippines. We’ll slowly populate the site based on research and the availability of our writers. We welcome corrections and suggestions. If you’d like to help us, please send us a message at fightformar (at) gmail (dot) com.